Sidekick Latitude Kit
This is a complete single motor RTMotion system with LATITUDE MDR-SK Receiver and MK3.1 Controller (with Forcezoom upgrade) for RED DSMC2. Simply add any additional motors, run/stop cables, power options and accessories your specific setup requires. Please note the MDR-SK has no WIFI module like the other Latitude MDR's as the DSMC2 body has integral WIFI - if you require external WIFI we recommend our MDR-X variant.
- Lens Motor, 15/19mm rod motor bracket, 0.8 lens gear
- MK3.1 Controller with Forcezoom
- MDR-SK Receiver
- Latitude Motor Cable 20cm
- Latitude RED CTRL Cable 25cm
- Latitude DTAP Power Cable
- 2m Controller Wired Mode Cable
- RTMotion Case
- MDR-SK Cheeseplate
- RTMotion Neck-strap
- LP-E6 Battery
- LP-E6 Travel charger
- White disc x3
- This module requires more power than the RED can supply from the Sidekick port, so you need the external power and CTRL cable included. These connect neatly at the back/bottom of the module.
- The 3x 2-pin power outputs are passed through directly at the same voltage as the Power-Input.
- The MDR-SK does NOT have WIFI built in as it is for use with DSMC2 cameras which have integral WIFI.
- The RED SIDEKICK is fully supported and will power and communicate normally.
- The RED DSMC2 Side Handle is NOT supported due to physical warranty concerns.